Day 1: Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock) Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in Lunch then visit of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx Overnight in Cairo. ( B L )
Day 2: Cairo /Luxor
Check out from hotel in the morning then transfer to Cairo Airport for a flight with EGYPTAIR to Luxor where you will be met and assisted, then taken by an air-conditioned vehicle to board Hotel, enjoy a visit to the impressive Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple. Lunch. Free time Dinner and overnight at hotel .( B L D )
Day 3: Luxor-Cairo
After breakfast, take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, Valley of the Kings, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom Pharaoh Hatshepsut in the 15th century BC. Head to the Colossi of Memnon. After lunch go to Luxor Airport to take your Flight back to Cairo, arrival cairo , transfer to your hotel Overnight in Cairo ( B L )
Day 4: Cairo
After breakfast in the morning then transfer to cairo international airport ( B )
Quoted Per Person in u.s.d in Double Occupancy
5 stars Hotels = 450 $
4 stars Hotels = 400 $
3 stars Hotels = 375 $
ACCOMMODATION PLAN IN 5 STARS HOTELS:
• Cairo Le Meridien Pyramids
• Hilton Luxor Hotel
ACCOMMODATION PLAN IN 4 STARS HOTELS:
• Grand Pyramids Hotel in cairo
• Pyramisa Isis Hotel
ACCOMMODATION PLAN IN 3 STARS HOTELS:
• Cairo Gowharet Al Ahram
• 2 nights in Cairo at hotel of your choice ( 4 or 5 Stars) on bed & buffet breakfast.
• 1 nights in Luxor at hotel of your choice ( 4 or 5 Stars) on bed & buffet breakfast.
• All transfers by private air-condition Van.
• Private Egyptologist Tour Guide
• All Private tours as per program, including Egyptologist tour guide and all entrance fees to the sights as mentioned above.
• Free Wifi
• 3 Lunches
• 2 Dinners
• Mineral Water
• Service charge & tax.
• Any PERSONAL extra, such as entry Tomb of Tut Ankh amun in Valley of kings 2100 Egyptian Pounds
• Ticket For Camera inside the Egyptian Museum 50 Egyptian Pounds
• 25 $ Entry Visa to Egypt